SuCDA’17: 2nd Workshop on Smart Ubiquitous Context: Service Discovery & Adaptation
Paper submission deadline: December 31, 2016
In conjunction with the 8th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies
Madeira, Portugal (May 16-19 2017)
Call for papers (PDF version)
The Smart Ubiquitous domain has become a major paradigm for distributed smart applications and services running over wireless networks of embedded mobile devices. Their ever growing interest and the evolution in uses bring new challenges and practical research problems. In particular, the massive adoption of mobile and wireless devices, and the evolution of mobile environments, raise more and more attention to smart context-aware cloud service discovery and adaptation. Such fully smart context-aware and user-centric systems in terms of architecture and applications face many challenges and call for new designs, algorithms, protocols, web and cloud technologies, privacy models, cloud services and distributed applications. The goal of the SuCDA 2017 workshop is to serve as a forum for researchers or professionals from both academia and industry to exchange new ideas, discuss new solutions, and share their experiences in the design, implementation, analysis, experiment or measurement related to Internet of Things, and Service Discovery and Adaptation.
- Paper submission deadline: December 31, 2016.
- Notifications: February 15, 2017.
- Camera ready version due: March 15, 2017
Original high quality papers are sought for leading edge research and applications relating to the smart-* domains and Service Discovery and Adaptation, but are not limited to:
- Wireless ad hoc/Sensor network services and protocols for smart-* environements,
- Privacy, security and trust aspects,
- Services recommendations and ranking in distributed smart-* applications,
- Web technologies and middleware supports in distributed smart-* applications,
- Service discovery and composition approaches
- Mobile and Cloud-based distributed smart applications,
- Ontology-based approaches for self configuration and self adaptation in distributed smart-* applications,
- User and context self-awareness
- Multi-Modality and context self-awareness
- Dynamic Service Deployment in smart-* environments,
- Dynamic Service provision and composition in smart-* environments.
Note: We invite original papers (i.e. work not previously submitted, in submission, or to be submitted to another conference during the reviewing process).
Interested authors should format their papers according to Procedia Computer Science guidelines. Papers should not exceed 8 pages and are due by December 31, 2016. Papers must be submitted as PDF through the EasyChair conference system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sucda17. Authors of accepted papers will be required to sign a form transferring copyright of their contribution to ANT’17. ANT’17 requires that there be at least one full author registration per paper.
Please, check the website http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-17/ for further information.
- Adel Alti, Sétif University, Algeria / LRSD Lab.
- Philippe Roose, University of Pau, France / LIUPPA Lab.
- Sébastien Laborie, University of Pau, France / LIUPPA Lab.
- Tayeb Lemlouma, University of Lannion, FRANCE.
- Marc Dalmau University of Pau, FRANCE.
- Abdallah Boukerram, University of Bejaia, ALGERIA.
- Allaoua Reffoufi, Setif Univerisity, ALGERIA.
- Derdour Makhlouf, Tebessa University, ALGERIA.
- Tiago Oliveira, University of Minho, PORTUGAL.
- Arantza Illarramendi, University of Pais Vasco, SPAIN.
- Morad Benyoucef, University of Ottawa, CANADA.
- Saad Harous, United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
- Yannick Naudet, Tudor Institute, LUXEMBOURG.
- Youngjin Yoo, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Phivos Mylonas, National Technical University of Athens, Athens, Greece
- Lamri Laouamer, Qassim University, Saudi Arabia
- Salah Zidi, Qassim University, Saudi Arabia