My research activities are done in the Computer Science Laboratory of the University of Pau (LIUPPA) in the T2i Research team.
- Member of the Expert Committee in Computer Science at UPPA (since October 2022).
- Member of the RTI Committee (Research, Technology transfer and Innovation) at ADIUT (since December 2021).
- Research Task Officer at IUT de Bayonne - Pays Basque (since September 2021).
- Leader of the T2i Research Team of the Computer Science Lab of the University of Pau - LIUPPA (since March 2021).
- Member of the Research Laboratory Council - LIUPPA (since September 2020).
- Co-Leader of the T2i Research Team of the Computer Science Lab of the University of Pau - LIUPPA (2020-2021).
- Member of the University Expert committee in Computer Science (2012-2015).
List of publications:
Research skills and interests:
- Web standards (e.g., XML, SMIL, SVG, XHTML)
- Metadata standards (e.g., MPEG-7, MXF, DIG35, DC, EXIF)
- Semantic Web technologies (e.g., RDF(S), OWL, SPARQL, RDFa) and the LinkedData
- Mobile technologies (e.g., CC/PP, J2ME, Android)
- Universal Access and Retrieval of Multimedia Documents (e.g., multimedia information systems, indexation, queries)
- Constraint Programming (e.g., CSP, qualitative representation and reasoning, spatio-temporal relations, consistency algorithm, optimizations)
- Models (UML)